A growing library of world class industrial applications...
Tiago Business Systems Ltd are also Software Developers and are building a portfolio of niche industrial applications for small to medium sized enterprises.
Join the Success Story
In the modern day, businesses are more and more dependent on the applications they run. But the world is becoming an increasingly complex place, leaving many organisations struggling with ever more demanding IT headaches.
- IT infra-structure development (space and technology)
- People (experts in the process)
- How and when to manage upgrades?
At Tiago, we do things differently, enabling you to focus on your business. Our applications are developed and held on our systems and our customers access them via the internet. This is sometimes referred to as “Enterprise Cloud Computing”. Our customers therefore benefit from the following:
- Flexible applications that can be easily customized to your requirements
- New applications can be up and running extremely quickly
- Secure and reliable data storage
- No more worries on updates
- Our Risk and Opportunity Management Suite
- The concepts behind Risk Manager were developed during a major project mangement programme in the early 2000’s
- High-end proprietry software tools proved difficult to master and were disliked by employees
- Locally built alternatives failed to address issues across the organisation in a structured manner
- Operational threats were therefore not fully understood by those who could mitigate them
- Project opportunities were often hidden and rarely exploited
- This application therefore seeks to find the middle ground between high-end software tools and locally built utilities
- Training Manager originates from an industrial down sizing in the late 1990’s
- A famous blue chip business had to significantly reduce its workforce, yet retain a wide range of in-house manufacturing processes
- The remaining employees were expected to adapt and master more skills as the headcount reduced
- This made for a challenging management problem and involved detailed planning of employee skill development
- The company successfully emerged from this difficult period with significantly fewer, but far more resourceful employees
- Lessons from this experience provide the core of Training Manager, which delivers the functionality to enable any line manager to develop the key skills within their teams
- The features of this application are as valuable today as they were then and will provide a structured development approach to improving the performance of any team